Monday, June 4, 2007

Wilderness Perk

So, this Saturday (june 2) I went to Wilderness Perk (local coffee shop) and met with the Lincoln Knitters. Everyone was SO nice, and made me feel welcome.

They are going to have a Knit-in-Public at the Haymarket next Saturday. I may try to go down there, but it might be hard with my 2 kids (who can't sit still for any amount of time, or get along for more than 5 minutes).

Well, I finished the lacy vine baby hat that I started on Friday. Finished it up shortly after Lincoln Knitters. It is made with some yarn that my kids dyed with kool-aid. I also am almost done with my second Pomotamus sock. I just have a couple of inches of foot and then the toe left. I hope to be done with it by the end of the week.

After that? I think I will start on a christmas present so that I don't have to rush in Oct./Nov./Dec.

Hurrah! There are only 2 more days of school for my kids! Their last day is june 6. I can't wait. Either can they. We are VERY ready for summer break.

Have a great knitting day!

No comments: