Thursday, January 25, 2007

Chain Links are done!

Wow! I finished my first knit-along last night. I finally got done with my Chain Link socks from the Six Sox Knitalong group. I will have to get my pictures taken this weekend and then post them here.

These people are great. You get stuck? Ask. Someone will answer you, and probably give you several new things to try.

I can't believe how fast some of these people knit. I can only dream!

I am going to cast on another sock sometime today. I think it may be the mystery pattern from one of my other sock groups. I started it once, but frogged it, but now wish I hadn't.

I thought my yarn was too dark to show off the pattern, but now... I think that I will start it over.

I bought some yarn from Mama Llamas yarn in the colorways "Forest" and "Night". They are Fabulous. They smell wonderful also (a nice hint of lavendar).

I think that I will do the mystery pattern in the forest colorway and maybe the next knitalong in the night colorway.

On a new topic, this blog thing is cool, but I can not figure out how to put the knitalong button as a link to the group on the side of my blog. I just can't wrap my brain around this concept. Do I put it up as an HTML feature/add-on, or as a photo?

I will have to keep trying. I can put up the button itself as a photo, but beyond that? I have no clue.

Well, thanks for reading my ramblings!

No comments: