Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Welcome to the World

Well, here goes.

I am joining the real world, and not just hanging around wishing I was.

I know for a fact that this won't be updated daily, but maybe I can shoot for at least weekly?

OK, I am a yarn-aholic. I love it! I can't get enough of it! and I seriously need to work on getting my stash deminished. (that way I can buy some new yarn)

Yarn gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling inside (and out).

I am also a knit-aholic. I spend as much waking time as I can devoted to making things with a pair or more of needles and a ball of some sort of fluff.

OK, enough about my addictions.

I work full time, have 2 kids (that drive me absolutely crazy most of the time), and try to do something with my spare time to keep as sane as possible. (this would be where the knitting comes in)

Well, that's a start! I will come back and let you in on more of my crazy world, as I get more time.

No comments: