Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Shawls, shawls and more shawls!

Well last time I was here I told you about all the KALs I had joined. Here's a progress report:

Mystery Shawl #5: Clues 1-3: done. Clues 4-5: still to go.

Halloween Mystery Shawl: I have the first 3 rows done. I have the entire shawl to do.

Secret of the Stole: Clue 1: done. Clues 2-3: still to go. Clue 4 comes out on Friday.

I am still loving this, and am trying to figure out how to get more knitting time into my day. I finally finished one of the knit Christmas presents I have been working on. I need to get working on some more. I think that this weekend will be a good time to do this.


The kids have this entire week off from school. I guess that they think that kids in elementary school need to have a week off. Considering that they have only gone to school for 9 weeks, and about half of those weeks aren't even all 5 days long.

Maybe I'll have to re-think this weekend's knitting... I keep forgetting that my DD has a 5K to run on Sunday? She is in the "Girls on the Run" afterschool program. She's been sick for the last 3 weeks (same as me), and will hopefully be feeling well enough to do this. It should be quite interesting, she is such a couch potato. I can't wait for her to do this though. I am very proud of her.

My DS is kinda mad about it though. He wants to do something too, but there aren't any programs similar that I know of. He feels left out and crummy.

Back to work!

No comments: