Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mummies

I have knit the first mummy sock down past the gusset. I am now to the mind-numbing stockinette foot.

A new pattern comes out tomorrow (Super Sock Scarefest on Ravelry), and should use black yarn. Yeah! I can go stash diving for this one. (Actually I am stash diving for all of these, I hope)

I will be going to knitting tonight where hopefully I can blast through some of the foot.

I still have my Mystic Light shawl in progress. I need to work on getting chart 3 done (5 more rows), then chart 4 and the border. I could so have this done in about a month or so, IF I would just work on it.

I still need to gather up more stuff for my Road Trip Swap partner. I need to get this done by the end of the weekend. I hate knowing that she is waiting on me to get off my lazy butt and send it. I made some of the items that will be in there, but need to round out the package a bit more.

Well, off to make a list of everything I need to buy.

No comments: