Friday, August 28, 2009

A Tail of 2 Kitties

We did get a second cat from the humane society. Her name is Annabelle. That was her name before we got her. We decided to not confuse her even more, by giving her yet another name.

Her previous owner boarded her at the humane society and never returned for her. She is very sweet and totally lovable.



This isn't her, but it looks almost identical.

The kids love her so much, she follows them around, gets in their way, gets in their face, and they totally LOVE it.

The two cats still don't get along yet, but they are slowly realizing that they are stuck with each other, and that neither of them are going away.

Knitting is slowing down, but still making progress. I am going to make some more beach bags I think. They are pretty quick and super easy. I want to do scarves, but I don't want to buy new yarn either. I will have to think on this some more.

School is in full swing, and J has brought home the bassoon again. He really likes playing it. In another week, he may be playing it in band.

I miss going to knitting on Wed. nights. I will be glad when this fitness class is over. I miss the back to school stories, the general welcome feeling from the group. It's almost like I am going to come back and have to start all over again, like it's a new group.

No comments: