Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Luvin' 'Amigurumi Knits'

I can't get over how much I LUV this book: Amigurumi Knits

I have made the Garden Snail, and started Nessie and the Octopus.

These are about as close to instant gratification as you can get for knitting projects. They are even more fun than socks.

I love Hansi Singh's designs. I have dreamed about her designs even before her book. I would drool over her Etsy.com site. (She has her shop closed this week, but I am sure she will be back in all her cryptozoological glory soon)

I am using the yarn that Jess gifted me. (Remember that tangled mess you were going to throw away? It has gone on to become some fun creatures!)

I need to finish up so many projects. I will work on that, bit by bit, and throw in some quick ami's to make sure I don't get too bored. Some of them are just too big and hot to work on in the summer, so go into hibernation until October or later.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Jess said...

haha i knew that yarn needed a better home! can't wait to see the little creature it has become :)