Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday blahs

I have the Wednesday blahs. I don't want to work, I don't want to do much at all.

I want to play games, knit and listen to music. How's that for ambition? oh well. I have an hour more to go before I can go home. Tonight is also Knitting at Barnes. That usually isn't very productive, but I am trying to get a pair of socks knit before Sunday night. (This is a self-imposed deadline.)

I am plugging along for the Ravelympics. Woo Hoo! I basically have one sock left and a hedgehog to go before the end of the real Olympics.

Tomorrow night is a "Sip 'n Knit" at the Yarn Shop. This should be fun. At least it will be more fun than sitting at home knitting.

I think I will finish posting the news story we sent out today, then get ready to go home.

No comments: