Thursday, August 28, 2008

Washrags, Dishrags

I have made my Road Trip Swap her washrag. I need to get some goodies together and send this off this weekend.

I have no clue what is going on with DishRagTag and our group. I hope to see a box any day now when I get home. I need to get some goodies together for this one too.

I love making these every once in a while. They are quick, easy and can be very pretty. I made my daughter one that is shaped like a flower. Not the round-edged flowers, but it has pointy leaves/petals. She doesn't know that I have made this for her yet. I am waiting until her birthday to give it to her. It is Pink variegated, so she should like it.

I am making socks right now, and have a bag that is almost ready to be felted.

The kids are loving school. But already my dd comes home and says she hasn't learned anything new. They are in the newly moved portable classrooms and what don't they have? bathrooms. Of all the bloomin' things not to have. So if anyone is sick or has to go "NOW" they have to walk to the main school building and use the bathroom there.

I need to get a shirt for my son for gym (since it needs his name on it). Will have to do that tonight, maybe after my eye appt. New contacts, here I come.

No comments: